Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Having Munchies x Eating Munchies

Sometimes I smoke weed. Sometimes I like to eat hash muffins from this lady that hangs out at this local bar.  I get stoned and go in search of food.  One of my favorite things to eat sober and not sober are Lay's Munchies...the Flamin' Hot being my bag of choice.  Let me give you the rundown:

  • DORITOS
  • CHEETOS
  • SUN CHIPS
  • ROLD GOLD PRETZELS

I'm Mexican so I love anything that is hot, minus Miami.  The seasonings are so dope, I end up eating the entire thing, and honestly, that's not very attractive, but who the fuck cares. I love Picante flavor anything,  and they are so good I don't even care my fingers end up with the red powder from the Flamin' Hot Cheetos.  The Sun Chip x Cheeto collabo is on fire!! If I was Mariah Carey, I'd have these on my roster every night.  According to the serving size, its 3/4th a cup, but to me that says, "Eat the whole bag, who cares."  Seriously, so good.  Oh, and another thing, the great thing about getting these stoned is that you no longer have to purchase 4 bags of potato chips and look like "that guy."  Problem solved, snack solved.

No comments: